Octopus Choice

Trustpilot rating:
4.8 / 5
Based on 155 reviews
Facebook likes:
N/A
Country of origin:
United Kingdom
Active Platform:
NO
Experience:
4 years

Types of Investments

Equity Investments
Debt Investments
Resale Market

What is Octopus Choice ?

Octopus Choice pools funds from various online investors to finance loans carefully selected by an appointed lending team and backed by UK regulatory systems. The platform offers both residential and commercial property investments. All loans are 95% funded by Octopus Choice investors. The remaining 5% of each loan is funded by Octopus and institutional partners. Users can start investing form as little as £10, but they need to have a UK bank account. Octopus Choice is the trading name of Octopus Co-Lend, which is regulated under full permissions by the FCA.

Who can invest

Retail Investors
Accredited Investors
Institutional Investors

Is the Platform Regulated?

Regulated
Regulated

Want to find out more about more about Octopus Choice ?

Social media analysis

social media icons

Platform factsheet

Investments overview

You might also be interested in:

Inveslar
Inveslar
  • Retail Investors: YES
  • Active Platform: YES
LendInvest
LendInvest
  • Retail Investors: NO
  • Active Platform: YES
Octopus Choice
Octopus Choice
  • Retail Investors: YES
  • Active Platform: NO